California Personal Injury Lawyers Representing Accident Victims in Lawndale
Ramey Law P.C. are committed to providing the highest quality legal representation, unsurpassed by their dedication to their clients, whether their matter involves personal injury, construction defects, or business litigation.
Ramey Law P.C. have proudly been representing Southern California clients for over five years. With a combined 38 years of practice, Ramey Law P.C. bring extensive experience to the practice of civil litigation, and have developed reputations in the Southern California legal community as aggressive advocates for their clients in a variety of civil litigation matters.
California Personal Injury, Auto Accident, Brain Injury, Dog Bite, Spine Injury, Wrongful Death Attorneys Serving Lawndale
Personal Injury Cases – Ramey Law P.C. handles all matters related to personal injury law including:
- Auto Accidents – At Our Law Firm , our own automobile accident attorneys will do everything within their capacity to increase your financial recovery. And also, our firm has a no financial recovery-zero cost guarantee, which means that you do not pay anything at all unless we recover on your behalf.
- Brain Injury – Brain injury lawyers focus on helping the victims of traumatic brain injuries. Many legal measures include intricacies that brain injury lawyers are best equipped to undertake. A brain injury attorney may help decide if a victim or the family of a deceased brain injury victim may bring a personal injury lawsuit for damages.
- Dog Bite Accident – A dog bite victim may have numerous various kinds of injuries and losses, from medical charges and mental destruction, to loss of the opportunity to gain income in the future because of disfigurement.
- Spine Injury – Our firm concentrates on the serious damages and long-term head, neck, and spinal cord injuries suffered in motor vehicle collisions, truck accidents, construction accidents and as the result of other forms of carelessness.
- Wrongful Death – Wrongful death law is an area of law that seeks to give financial reparation for the heirs of a person whose demise was led about by the negligent, willful, or wrongful act, neglect, omission, or default of another.