On Court TV, Christa Ramey talks about Florida’s stand-your-ground law and the upcoming trial of retired Tampa Bay police captain Curtis Reeves, who is charged with second-degree murder after an argument over filming movie previews with a cell phone escalated at a theater and shot another man. Reeves claims self defense.
- How personal injury damages can help car accident victims
- Christa Ramey reflects on how Ruth Bader Ginsburg has forever changed women’s rights
- Christa Ramey speaks about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s legacy on Court TV
- What are the most common types of construction site injuries?
- Car accidents can lead to post-traumatic stress disorder