On Court TV, Christa Ramey talks about Florida’s stand-your-ground law and the upcoming trial of retired Tampa Bay police captain Curtis Reeves, who is charged with second-degree murder after an argument over filming movie previews with a cell phone escalated at a theater and shot another man. Reeves claims self defense.
- Los Angeles Daily Journal: The shady side of the Communications Decency Act
- Christa discusses the Erica Stefanko trial on Law & Crime Network
- Lawsuit filed for Glee actor’s drowning
- Christa Ramey analyzes trial of Erica Stefanko on Court TV
- Rider flees after motorcycle accident injures 6-year-old boy