On Court TV, Christa Ramey relates to the circumstances surrounding the case of the Golden State Killer with traumatic events from her own, and during the sentencing of Joseph James DeAngelo, says she is grateful the judge is letting it play out the way it is.
- Los Angeles Daily Journal: The shady side of the Communications Decency Act
- Christa discusses the Erica Stefanko trial on Law & Crime Network
- Lawsuit filed for Glee actor’s drowning
- Christa Ramey analyzes trial of Erica Stefanko on Court TV
- Rider flees after motorcycle accident injures 6-year-old boy