On Court TV, Christa Ramey relates to the circumstances surrounding the case of the Golden State Killer with traumatic events from her own, and during the sentencing of Joseph James DeAngelo, says she is grateful the judge is letting it play out the way it is.
- How personal injury damages can help car accident victims
- Christa Ramey reflects on how Ruth Bader Ginsburg has forever changed women’s rights
- Christa Ramey speaks about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s legacy on Court TV
- What are the most common types of construction site injuries?
- Car accidents can lead to post-traumatic stress disorder