On Court TV’s 13th Juror segment, Christa Ramey talks about the body cam footage of George Floyd’s death in Minneapolis, and analyzes how a jury will interpret having that vantage point in the case.
- How personal injury damages can help car accident victims
- Christa Ramey reflects on how Ruth Bader Ginsburg has forever changed women’s rights
- Christa Ramey speaks about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s legacy on Court TV
- What are the most common types of construction site injuries?
- Car accidents can lead to post-traumatic stress disorder