On Court TV’s 13th Juror segment, Christa Ramey talks about the body cam footage of George Floyd’s death in Minneapolis, and analyzes how a jury will interpret having that vantage point in the case.
- Los Angeles Daily Journal: The shady side of the Communications Decency Act
- Christa discusses the Erica Stefanko trial on Law & Crime Network
- Lawsuit filed for Glee actor’s drowning
- Christa Ramey analyzes trial of Erica Stefanko on Court TV
- Rider flees after motorcycle accident injures 6-year-old boy